Terms and Conditions of Sale
The Goods and Services sold on DiplomaCompany.com "Diploma Company" and its subsidiaries (“Diploma Company”, “Company”, or “we”) are strictly for your personal use, novelty, replacement, and entertainment purposes. No Goods and Services produced by Diploma Company are to be used in support of illegal or unlawful activity, and you hereby agree not to use any Goods and Services provided by Diploma Company for such a purpose.
Diploma Company is not an educational institute. We are not issuing degree statuses or awarding credentials. Any terms on the Site such as fake, replica, replication, phony, etc. are simply used to help customers find our Goods and Services sold through this site.
- User-Submitted Content. Certain Goods and Services may require the User to submit information, texts, names, images, graphics, or other materials (your "Submissions”) to be incorporated or combined into our Goods and Services, ultimately resulting in final products (“Final Products”). You are solely responsible for your Submissions and Final Products and you agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your Submissions and Final Products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners. You warrant that your Submissions and Final Products do not infringe upon any rights of any third party and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your Submissions and Final Products.
- Return Policy. Due to the customized nature of our Goods and Services, where we incorporate your Submissions and print and deliver Final Products, we cannot offer any refunds on orders that have shipped with the exception of Goods and Services sold with our risk-free guarantee. Final Products are made-to-order and in the majority of cases, all sales are final. Please research our Goods and Services pages, FAQ guides, and other information pages on our Site and carefully review your Submissions before placing your order with us. You may contact us by e-mail or live chat to get help in placing an order with us or to answer any questions that you may have.
Refunds may be issued in the following circumstances: If the Final Product is currently in production and has not been shipped, you may request a cancellation. Please note that a $25 cancellation fee may be applied to cover any fees and production time associated with your purchase. The difference will be deducted from your order's total. If you overpaid for your order, we will refund the difference.
- Reprint Policy. If a mistake is made by our staff, please talk to the customer support department. We are available via live chat, phone support at 001-866-687-5403, and email. to report the error in detail along with your name, email, phone, and order number. All reprint requests submitted and confirmed by our production staff before noon (EST) of the same business day, will ship out that business day. All reprint requests submitted after noon (EST), will be processed the following business day.
Diploma Company allows only ONE reprint of each document! If you notice anything wrong, make sure to list EVERYTHING that is wrong the first time you submit your reprint request. If you request additional reprint requests for document(s) that we have previously reprinted, you may be asked to pay our standard reprint fees (look below). A reprint of your original order with all your necessary changes will be sent to you at no cost!
If the mistake is yours and not ours, such as a typo, spelling error, incorrect date of graduation, or other error in the information you supplied on the Site, reprint fees may apply. More information can be found on our page about replacements and reprints.
Reprints are sent out using the same shipping method you opted for on the original order. Example: If you requested free ground shipping on your order, you will get ground shipping on your reprint order. In some rare circumstances, Diploma Company may work out an upgrade in your shipping method for your reprint, but shipping upgrades are the final decision of Diploma Company.
Cancelling Your Order
You can cancel your order at any time.
Has Not Shipped: you may cancel, minus a 10% processing fee to cover charges by our processing bank.
Has Shipped: when an item is shipped, all sales are final.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF Diploma Company TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND ELSEWHERE ON THE SITE ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF GOODS BY Diploma Company PURSUANT TO THE AGREEMENT, AND THEY EXCLUDE ALL OTHER EXPRESS, ORAL OR WRITTEN WARRANTIES, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DISCLOSURE TO Diploma Company OF THE INTENDED USE OF THE GOODS. GOODS AND SERVICES, THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Diploma Company DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED IN NO EVENT WILL Diploma Company OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER ANY CAUSES OF ACTION. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Diploma Company’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE WEBSITE DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT AND IN NO CASE WILL EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Diploma Company IN THE PRECEDING 6 MONTHS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO FEES ARE PAID TO Diploma Company FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM Diploma Company, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By Clicking “I agree” on our online order form, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and our other Site Policies, including our , incorporated herein. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, DO NOT click “I agree.”
- Payment processing for purchasing Goods and Services may be handled by third-party payment gateway providers. When buying Goods and Services you will need to enter your credit card or other payment details into the payment system before you confirm your purchase.
- Fraudulent Transactions. If you suspect there has been a fraudulent transaction recorded in respect of the Site, you must contact the Company directly to resolve your complaint. The Company will cooperate with the third-party payment gateway to provide reasonable assistance in resolving any complaint.
- You are responsible for all applicable taxes, costs, hardware, software, services and all other costs and expenses related to your ability to purchase Goods and Services.
- You acknowledge that Diploma Company will use the email address you provide with your Registration Data as the primary method for communication. In some cases, you may receive text message notifications to alert you of information regarding your orders. You can cancel this service at any time. Just reply text "STOP" to cancel. Message and data rates may apply.
- You agree that you shall comply with all applicable export and import control laws and regulations in your use of this site, or materials or services received through this site, and, in particular, you shall not export or re-export anything on or received through this site in violation of local or foreign export laws and/or without all required U.S. and foreign government licenses.
- Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction. While this Site can be accessed and Goods and Services can be purchased in different countries all over the world, by visiting or using the Site, you agree that the laws of the United States shall apply to any actions or claims arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or your use of this site, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof. Your further agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company or any of our affiliates. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), you agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection therewith other than in the state and federal courts in Illinois, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defences of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniences with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts in Illinois.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution. You and the Company agree that all disputes, controversies or differences that may arise between the parties hereto, out of or in relation to or in connection with this Agreement ("Dispute(s)"), and that cannot be resolved between the parties, shall be submitted first to non-binding mediation. If the Dispute is not resolved through such mediation, then the Dispute shall be submitted for binding arbitration in New York, USA and/or Virginia, USA in accordance with the Consumer Procedures and Rules of the American Arbitration Association. You understand and hereby agree that Disputes shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and that there shall be no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in any other representative capacity on behalf of other persons similarly situated. In addition, Disputes brought to arbitration pursuant to these and Conditions may not be joined or consolidated in arbitration with Disputes brought by or against any third party, unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration result is to be given preclusive or precedential effect as to issues or claims in any Dispute with anyone who is not a party to the arbitration
- Although this Agreement may be terminated by you or us at any time and for any reason, the terms of the following sections of this Agreement will survive any such termination and you and we will continue to be bound by such terms indefinitely: (Term), (Proprietary Rights in Site Content), (Member Disputes), (Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability), (Indemnity), and this (Miscellaneous).
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Diploma Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives for damages, losses, liabilities, settlements and expenses (including without limitation costs and attorneys' fees), arising in connection with any claim, suit, proceeding, or other action arising from your use of the Site or purchase Good or Services, your conduct in connection with these Terms and Conditions or of any law or the rights of any third party.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale were last updated in July 2020